Home Forums Connoisseurs Introduce Yourself!!!

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  toddwithurby 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

toddwithurby
    Keymaster

Welcome!!! Please take a second to let us know who you are!!!

Colt
    Participant

Colt

New to Vegas moved down from Alaska.

Use the plant to help with my wounds from military life.

In AK they are selling grams at 30 bucks, do you think the dispensaries will hike the price?

Currently buying from BM and paying 50 8th

toddwithurby
    Keymaster

@colt
    You can do much better at Inyo, where an ounce retails for $120.00 or so I was told. I’m sure that’s not top shelf though. If you have injuries or PTSD, and a MMJ card from Alaska, you can use that here in Vegas. Most dispensaries will be open to adults 21 and up in July of this year.

Big Rich
    Participant

Hey guys new here but have been an advocate for cannabis use both medically and recreationally for over 20 years now. I have had the pleasure to meet some great people in the cannabis field most famous being the late greats Chef Ra and Jack Herer. I am always looking for likeminded people to share stories and bounce ideas off of. Cannabis has always been the catalyst for great ideas and like minded souls. I look forward to getting to know more people. Hopefully this takes off and we get a lot of people here.

bishop1782
    Participant

@Big Rich
    Thanks for taking some time to stop by, if you have any questions or suggestions, hit me up. Welcome to CMLV!

Big Rich
    Participant

Thank you…How do I add a grow store? I’d like to add Best Hydroponic Supply on Cheyenne and Rainbow they’re great and I have been utilizing them for the past 5 years or so.

Anonymous

name is michael – cancer survivor on full disability. Never , ever smoked before, and am now a new convert. Would love to meet others to smoke /share pieces some time.

bishop1782
    Participant

@Michaeal

Glad you’re here. I have lost multiple family members to cancer and it is truly a battle. I have also lost family to drinking and liver disease and firmly believe had my step father been more of a smoker than drinker, he would still be here. Make yourself at home and have a look around. Thank you for sharing and welcome to CMLV.

rogerferdrerr
    Participant

Hello Friends,

My name is Roger, I am new to this forum community, I wish I have a great stay here.

Thanks

toddwithurby
    Keymaster

Welcome to CMLV, thanks for joining us. Get comfortable, add friends, and continue to post to our forums. There’s a lot of content coming soon be sure to check back regularly.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2018 cannabismarketlv.com — Escapade WordPress theme by GoDaddy
Skip to toolbar